Monday, February 6, 2012

February 6, 2012

Hi. Glad to hear the Giants won. I've heard it was an exciting game.
The break the fast sounds like it was fun.
Glad Jon has been practicing math and driving. I hope the test goes well this week. Hopefully he keeps getting better at driving too. Sounds like he's doing good though.
Good luch with your upcoming talks and Relief Society lessons. I'm sure they'll be great.

This past week I've mostly been studying from the Book of Mormon and the Old Testament. Things are going great with Sister McAllister. The sun has been out the past three days. It has seemed warmer, but apparently it's supposed to cool down again. We did not take any pictures in the snow, I know you'll be disappointed. 30 hours of tracting in the snow is memorable enough without needing pictures of the ridiculous mess. I'm very jealous of Provo.
Sister Bennett will probably tell you she ran into me again at stake conference.

It was good to hear about Jon bearing his testimony.
Sister McAllister and I were both very interested to learn about the new construction going on at BYU...and Sister Beck's devotional sounded like it was probably really good, which was probably why you actually sent us that bit of the Church news haha.

Talk to you next week, I suppose! I look forward to the package! Thank you! Sister McAllister is not allergic to chocolate, so she'll actually be able to help me eat everything you send! =)
Love you!
Sister Holdsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment